If you’re reading this, I can only assume that you’re looking for a new partner. Or perhaps you’re returning to look at my roleplay details.
Either way, I hope you find what you’re looking for and that I’ll hear from you soon.
update: more genres and fandoms
I’m a 16-year-old girl with a love for writing and roleplaying. You can call me Lily or Leo.
I'm not looking for anyone who does a particular genre, anything is fine as long as I’m comfortable with it. I like stories that are more on the mature side, with lots of development and interesting details. Mature themes are welcome as long as they're done tastefully.
As a writer, I’m pretty literate and can write quite a bit, depending on the amount of paragraphs written and how much I'm actually able to respond to. Since I’ve had people bail on me before for this reason, I do not recommend requesting me if you aren’t okay with 10+ paragraph replies.
A couple other things to note about me is that I DO NOT do NSFW roleplays, so don't ask please. The other thing is that I sometimes take a while to respond due to constant writer's block but I will try my best to get a response out. If I didn't want to do a roleplay then I would tell you!
【II. WRITING & ROLEPLAY】
- Two paragraphs is the minimum, but you're free to write over that.
- Third person and past tense only. Anything else feels awkward.
- Syntax, spelling, punctuation, and detail is important.
- No text talk, no emoticons/emojis, no **/--, or anything like that in roleplay.
- No random starters. I want everything discussed before we start.
- You have to start if it's your idea, unless there's a reason I have to start.
- 18+ content is not allowed when it comes to things that are NSFW.
- I do not do fetishes of any type, NSFW or not.
【III. RELATIONSHIPS & ROMANCE】
- If characters have sex, it must fade to black and the characters must be 18+.
- MxM and FxF is welcome, but I prefer MxF. I'll still say yes to any of the three. (I do have gay and bi characters)
- Don't jump straight into the romance, it has to develop over time.
- Not all roleplays require romance and I don’t like it as the main genre.
- Don't ask me to play any canon characters, I only play a select few.
- No overpowered characters, godmodding, or powerplay.
- I don't roleplay as/with furries, just humans with some animal features, like ears and a tail and maybe fur
Genres & Fandoms
- Urban Fantasy
- Medieval Fantasy
- Historical Fantasy
- Sci-fi Fantasy
- Asian Fantasy
- Cyber Punk
- Shingeki no Bahamut
- My Hero Academia
- Miraculous Ladybug
- Animal Crossing
- Fire Emblem
The fire of sunrise lit up the sky and roused the sleepy town into action. It was a slow start, but soon it was bustling with life. Wives heading out to do the laundry, the guards marching down the street in two straight lines, children playing games of tag and fighting with sticks as swords. It was all so average for them, like they were programmed to do the same things every single day with little variation.
The witch jerked her head up from her book at the sound of knocking on her desk. She glanced around wildly until her eyes landed on the culprit. A tall woman with long features and gray hair in a tight bun. Her cold eyes gazed down at her young apprentice with annoyance, making her jump to her feet.
“What am I going to do with you, child?” the older woman grumbled.
(probably gonna add more or rewrite this later, sorry it’s so short. You can also read my stuff on Quotev for an example)
Discord: 🌸 chatøyant 🌸#3705Wattpad: lion-hairQuotev: OpalElixirTwitter: gummy_moondropRoleplay account: lion-hairI roleplay over notes, any of my social media listed, and Google Docs (the last is most preferred)